Leading brand strategy and innovation insights efforts for clients including:
Providing project management from start to finish. Working with clients on study design, field work, data analysis, report writing, and work sessions to socialize and activate on the research.
Implementing research that grounds companies in the lived realities of consumers.
- Consumer deep dives: Engage in an empathic journey into the lives of consumers to understand the values, beliefs, and needs that drive their behavior.
- Journey mapping: Map out key touchpoints and moments of engagement throughout the planning/shopping/buying/discarding process.
- Co-creation: Engage users in ideating and iterating around new product/service innovations or renovations.
- Jobs-to-be-done: Uncover what causes people to consume a particular product by identify what jobs they are “hiring” it to perform, in order to drive innovation.
- Contextual analysis: Connect individual-level experience to cultural structure, including the societal, economic, and political conditions in which consumers exist.
Engaged in thought leadership through talks, white papers, and blogs.
- EPIC Talks - Framing Brands and Markets (September 25, 2019)
- How to Keep Your Brand in Step with Social Change (October 10, 2o17)